Friday, April 15, 2011

Dental Braces-Changing the O-Ring Rubber: Pink [again]

2 comments     
categories: 
Yeah….
Today went to Penang Island with Sue.

Luckily she can make it.

Went there around 8.30am, it was a great day.

Changed my O-ring to PINK again.

Oh well, cause I think that color can stand for 4 months [hopefully]

No more detail description, cause still remain the same.

Just put extra transparent O-ring in the middle of my bottom tooth. Cause there's a gap exist.

Was so excited~~~
Before~~
After~~


Feeling: I takeaway McD as my brunch and I took almost 1 hour to finish it up L sad right. Feeling the pain but I hope all this endurance is worth. The pain will soon go away and I really awaiting the day that I can smile without my braces on…..


2 thoughts :

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

wow.. soon u will have your beautiful smile without the braces on! and it surely worth all the pain and trouble that you have been enduring. ;)

Robin Maner said...

Nice, but I think I'd stay with the clear one all the way til it gets off. Sometimes, the colors make it look like I haven't brushed my teeth for weeks! LOL.