Saturday, April 30, 2011

Journal on my Internship Life

1 comment     
categories: 
Hi peeps. It's me again. Updates on my internship life.

Started to find for my internship place since last year, and tried my BEST to send out as many resume as i can which i blog HERE before. Local mails, emails, phone calls and efforts did pay off. Thanks Lord for providing an internship place for me.

I know most of you are kinda curious bout the company that im heading to. Hahaz.... For the following 2 months, i will blog (mostly) on my internship life (if there's internet access).

Ok peeps, im gonna work in a company named Press Metal Sarawak. Starting from sending my resume, cover letter and uni cover letter to the company through emails, positive feedback weeks after that.

At first i was hold back to work in this company as this company is located at a rural area in Sarawak. A city girl like me is hardly to accept this fact and frankly, i only been to 'Mukah' but not 'Balingian' when im in Standard 3. So you can imagine my memories towards that land. I chose to fly to Mukah. It's estimated a 6 hours journey using land, and 1++ hours using plane. Another fact that i would like to share: from Mukah airport to the company is about 1 hour journey. So, basically i need 2++ hours to reach the company.
Trying to search Press Metal Sarawak using google maps but failed :( Whatever it is, I really felt grateful that the company will send someone to fetch me from the airport back to the company. The HR did called and confirmed me about the transportation matter. I am looking forward to this internship. Not sure it's good or bad. Hope i can enjoy it or at least; i can learn something :)

Do hope i can access to the internet so that i can update my internship life :)

Gonna travel on 2 May. Meaning: i need to start packing AGAIN soon :( Take care peeps. All the best to all my friends that are going for the internship ^.^ 

The log book that will accompany my for the 50 days of my working life... I need to write all my working situation in this book. Hopefully my handwriting is not messy. SEVENTY-DAYS of my internship life....Oh gosh, im gonna miss my home real soon T.T

1 thoughts :

Ying Ying Dai Tao Har said...

hey, that a very nice log book that you guys have! so much nicer compared to ours. hey. definitely you will enjoy it! dun worry, trainees will be treated nicely. surely you will be supported and guided closely, gal. Dun be too worried. look forward to hearing from you soon about ur training there! take care gal. God bless :)