Friday, April 15, 2011

Scribble

Hello world…..
It's me once again….

Study week has been amazingly GREAT for me… (cause I get to sleep a lot!!! GOSH!!!)

Guess gonna knock, punch or slap myself out (anyone volunteer???)

Whatever~~

Going to change my braces O-ring tomorrow.

Wondering what colour should I choose: especially those can stand for FOUR months plus….

Recently kinda EMO.

Somehow I hate #singlelife atm.

But most of my friends said im gonna miss #singlelife once i get into a relationship.

Guess I should appreciate the #freedom I have now. Oops..

Wake up JOY!!!!! You are a strong girl… (yeah… I know im a tough girl…)

Self-praise is not good.

Recently kinda addicted with SS or DOUBLE "S" word…

Frankly, I just notice that SS can form a lot of words!!


Syok Sendiri

Sangat Stress

Sedang Stress

Sangat Senang

So Stupid

So Sui

Siak Soi

Still Study

Sisters' Secret

Same Short

Same Sex

So-So


And ETC~~~~~~


Gonna rest soon…

Take care peeps….

0 thoughts :