Monday, June 29, 2009

FIVE

gosh.....
what!!! 5 days only!!!!
OMG!!!!
though im awaiting for the uni reopen...
NEVER though the time passes so FAST...
GOSH!!!!
this morning, kinda lazy to wake up early...
suppose to wake up at 8am, but i zzz til 9am..
well...had fried rice cooked by myself for my breakfast..
and also maggi mee for my lunch (gosh...started EAT A LOT pula)..
then back room, rushed my last 2 episode of Hong Kong Drama...
finally i finished the series...
then been wondering in the room...
dont know how to pack my stuffs...
DAMN A LOT....
well...
finish packing all my clothes in my luggage..
surprisingly...
i didnt bring much shirts back uni this time...
SEE!!!!
still have lotsa space...can see my name tag??lolZ..did by my dad when i 1st travelling to West Malaysia(which the time im suppose to enter uni)...he scared ppl will mistaken n took my luggage wor...even my lito cutie still can stay comfy inside..hahaZ...
but yet...
i haven put in my FOOD, facial cleanser and story books...
=)

0 thoughts :