Thursday, June 18, 2009

happy

No comments     
categories: 
went out supper with daddy and brother...had waffle and 3 colour milk tea...aih...gonna increase my weight soon...asked mommy i gt kurus o nt...she say i kurus 'a lot' but da jie say i stil the same...CHUBBY!!! =.= but happy la...today can chat with lotsa fren...suddenly today kinda busy chatting with my frenZ (which lighten up my day) ^.^ hahaZ....today asking my fren to vote long hair or short hair...majority said long..well...gonna keep it long then?? hmmp...

16 more days i gonna leave Miri...start hope the time will move slower...cause i no longer can zzz >12 hours per day..haha...yesterday bro scolding me...asked me to wake up...suddenly say me pig...zzz 24 hours everyday..hahaZ...he oso melampau...dun jealous me mar..cause i can zzz long...oops...

huhu...gonna aim for a new thing liao...and i MUST promise to myself i MUST achieve it and prove that i can do it ^.^

0 thoughts :