Wednesday, June 03, 2009

so busy argh...

lolZ....today is so so so and so busy ne...BUSY of wat ya...i also duno (i noe lotsa ppl start boo-ing me)...okay..i know it's lame...busy of watching a singapore drama series entitled 小娘惹 (the little nyonya). well..was watching this drama starting from 4th episode till episode 12 at the moment non stop(with my mom la).today i very 'guai' o. din take my nap today oooo ^.^ well...this morning folo mommy go ere n thr. hahaZ..she's having a school hol nw mar...so, went back my former secondary school; SMK St. Columba Miri (yeah...i should be proub for being ex-Columban...lolZ).then go walk walk with jody while mom busy doing her stuff...haha..the staff room.. my f2-f3 science lab, chemistry lab and physic lab...all ere...haha... my bengkel KH..my f3 classroom.. LEO Garden...still rmb this signboard is made during my batch.. nice place for pakto..oops...then went to imperial to look for a backpack...my backpack spoilt lo T.T so nid to get a new one...somehow i dont know why backpack in sarawak are sooooo EXPENSIVE. aih.. so, maybe will get new one when i back west msia lo =( or someone willing to sponsor me one =) heheZ...then went to shoe shop...and shirts department....my mom n Jody BUSY trying out cloth....feeling myself VERY POOR...no $$ to buy new shirt..haha....well, i have new clothes for 1 sem and i stil have lotsa NEW shirts...so, quite a waste if i buy a new one rite?? hahaZ....safe money to MAKAN..ahem...talk bout makan...very long din eat chewing gum liao...no wonder my face soooooo CHUBBY now..aih...so...bought chewing gum today...chew til my face feeling very very tired...but now IM FEELING VERY HUNGRY....ate the cheese cracker but still hungry...y le???i oso duno y???can u tell me y??? not the 'y' letter i wan...it's a y...it's not a statement o....but it's a question...hmmpp....joy...STOP THAT....ok ok....i'll stop ere...feeling HUNGRY le...y le ha????=l oops..guess the acid attacking the stomach again...wat's ACID??hmmp...kids, acid is A plus C plus I plus D...so simple oso duno....aih...sad la....ok kids....stop readin and should concentrate with ur work now...tata >.<

2 thoughts :

IZ said...

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U've contracted lame disease!!!

Joy Easily said...

oops...
yeah...
hol too long dee....
im sick..