Friday, June 12, 2009

another friday...

today woke up by people around 9am sth. Actually not feeling going out as it's raining outside and the weather is superb for zzz. Somehow, my body asking myself to get prepare and go out.

aih..mom went to renew passport as bro went to take passport. as for me, i in charge to take care of the car as hardly to find a parking lot at that area..sien...WAITING and WAITING...somehow...i dont like to wait for people...i dont know why...one of my bad habit kua...

then bro came down about 30 min later and asked me to accompany mom upstair. so, on the way walking upstairs, a guy trying to talk to me, 'amoi, nak pergi mana'?? gosh...so scary...but im well prepare to kick him if he did something weird.

then wait wait wait and wait again....argh....and guess what...while waiting to pay the money, the people called up my mom's name around 11sth and said 'datang lagi pukul 2pm'(cuz break for sembahyang). =.= please la, if know cannot settle the stuff on time, please inform people earlier la. make people nid to sit there and WAIT for so long.

so, we went to Bintang Megamall, had our lunch, buying some stuff and walked around before back to that place again. then wait again lo..haha....

then back home, feeling so tired and went ZZZ...sorry for my frens if i din reply ur msn/ g-talk/ ym/ skype. heheZ....

woke up when shiaw mei sms-ed me on wat subject we need to register for next sem. Kinda lazy to wake up BUT I DONT LIKE PPL WAITING FOR MY SMS. so, i replied her.

aih....nothing to do...wait to go Fun Fair later with daddy and bro. yeah...

anddddd....this morning...lucky thunder struck my house Astro decoder(y nvr struck toto le??oops..)...so, no Astro this few days....

0 thoughts :