Monday, June 22, 2009

random

No comments     
categories: 
ytday went shopping...tot of buying something back uni...i bought laksa sarawak paste...will cook in my fren's house...haha...then i saw this... Sarawak dried Kolok Mee..haha...plan to buy...but i dont know the recipe...sorry guys...i try my best tapao the fresh kolok mee..hehe..
this morning woke up around 12pm...oops...so, cook brunch (fried rice). this is mine...smaller portion (diet mar) compare with brother's. well...it tasted nice..sob...my wisdom teeth angry with me...now damn painful...i used half an hour to finish the fried rice this morning...hardly to eat..argh...painful....
and....my mouse almost die liao...i think wil die soon..this morning keep on trying...cannot detect well liao..this is 2nd mouse that i bought...sad la...who willing to buy a new mouse for me???? T.T and also headset???my headset also die liao..

0 thoughts :