Saturday, June 20, 2009

INTERNET!!!!

wuhoo....

yeah....

yippee....

wuahaha (isaac, borrow me use awhile)...

FINALLY CAN ON9 24 HOURS USING STREAMYX....

been waiting for it dee...

always using my neighbour wireless..

if he off, i no nid on9 dee lo...

but now...yeah...no nid worry liao...

scare i'll on9 at home till siaw...

well...

later going fishing with daddy and brother...

*wink wink*

happy.....

luckily brought my adidas cap back home....

til then..tata...

*busy giving internet tutorial to my parents ^,^

4 thoughts :

turtle said...

haha... go fishing kill the fish.. not protecting the environment also..
hahaha

Joy Easily said...

ya right mr president!!!!

u are PALS president...

so u need to take care of the environment more than me...

Joshua Entol said...

wah curi ppls internet!! crazy la u~~

Joy Easily said...

wahse...
whr gt..
he open access it ma..
i pun use it lo..
if didnt use..
membazir le...
=P