Monday, March 14, 2011

Bao Bei: Lumix LX-5 Revealed~~

6 comments     
categories:  ,
Gonna make this post as short as possible *.*


My new bao bei born on 12 March 2011 (Saturday) around 2pm something in Penang Island. 


The bao bei is in a sealed blue box. If the box is unsealed, meaning the boss did something to the cam inside.   
Once opened, there's sort of security lock for the items inside.
There's a small compartment to place these things~~
The main compartment is at the bottom of the box. You will found the cam is nicely placed in the plastic compartment (upper right), battery in smaller plastic compartment (lower right), charger with 2 types of cable (2-way plug and 3-way plug), AV cable, the tiny back string to hold the lens protector (which can be found stick behind the AV cable) and a neck strap. The seller gave me a casing too.
* Above pictures are taken using my Lumix LX-5; iAuto Mode, 16:9.


Here are some pictures of my cam taken using my another cam: Nikon Coolpix S230 :)
Dont envy me :) I know you LURVE my bao bei too.
Get started to polish my photography skills~~


6 thoughts :

小米虫 said...

hw much u buy? my dear~~

ahjoy said...

RM1.5K

Fliani said...

nice camera :)congratz for ur new bao bei

Joshua said...

you should have got the canon G11 or G12

ahjoy said...

lol.... nevermine la.... i bought the camera dy :)

Unknown said...

Yee!! nice cam!!!

Must shot lotsa nice picha after this~