Sunday, March 27, 2011

Psalm 23

No comments     
categories:  ,
Psalm 23
A psalm of David.
 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. 
 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, 
he leads me beside quiet waters, 
 3 he restores my soul. 
He guides me in paths of righteousness 
   for his name’s sake. 

4 Even though I walk 
   through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, 
   for you are with me; 
your rod and your staff, 
   they comfort me.
 5 You prepare a table before me 
   in the presence of my enemies. 
You anoint my head with oil; 
   my cup overflows. 

6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me 
   all the days of my life, 
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD 
   forever.

Attended PBBC this morning (which i didnt attend this church for 1 month already). Things changed. The church grew and there's a drum set in the church. Im just like 'WOW'. How great is our God. Today's sermon is about Psalm 23 which reminds me of the CF bible study when i was in my 1st year.Sermon by Brother Ong indeed caught my attention. Hectic life really will screw someone's life. Human tends to be greedy; they want 'MORE'. The message is very simple, ENJOY with what God has given us. Well, Im not a person that is really good at words. Somehow, we should appreciate of what God has given us.

Cook dessert yesterday and today. Feeling so HAPPY when i get to care and share my LOVE with others. God never fails us. Only human tends to deny something and arrogant with whatever they have. They tend to keep something to themselves. Remember this, everything that we have today; our success, studies, money, families, friendships and etc.... all belongs to GOD. 

I really thank God for letting me to see this world. All because of Jesus's love =) John 3:16-21. 


0 thoughts :