Saturday, March 05, 2011

Material Night 2011

*I keep my promise ^.^*

It all happen on 21 January 2011 (Friday).

Right after our last lectures at 12pm, my friends and I headed back to our room and started to pack our stuffs. Then, we went to Wee Pin for lunch and started our journey to Penang Island~~ 

Upon arrival on the island, we headed to Oriental Hotel Penang and checked-in our room. After checked in, we went to Cititel Penang for rehearsal. So, you've guessed it correctly. Our Material Night was held at Cititel Hotel Penang.

While waiting for the full rehearsal, i went to the nearest wash-room to change my blackie spectacle to contact lenses. Oh well, this is the 1st time I ever wore on something called CONTACT LENSES. Had a super hard time to put 2 soft things on my eye ball. Thanks to my ji muis for teaching me how to wear it. 
After that, went to hairdo before back to the rehearsal venue again.
Seriously, it was super duper curly after the hairdo and i did look super duper 10 years older =.= Luckily i got to go back to the room to change the dress and re-style my hair.

and used 10 minutes for quick make up at Cititel and TADAAAAA~~~~~
the night went well..... the foodie are nice.... the performances are awesome.... get to snap superb pitcha..... It was a great night indeed. Nothing much to complain, just too bad i didn't capture much pitcha *sob* 

[desserts]
 [summer and miko]
 [with hengdais]
 [best place to take pitcha]
 [with 2011 school prince]
 [summer]
 [miko]
 [randomness]
 [selca]
 [performances]
 [with my 'adik']
 [with leon]
 [Materials gang year 3]
 [my course family: super adik, abang and adik]
 [lengzais]
 [random pitchas]
[with siew huoi]
[summer, jas and miko]
[CF family]
[with james]
[jimuis]
[chee yang]
[some random pitchas again]
[with teng hong]
[act cute]
Haha...... i know this post is overloaded with pictures.... After the night, we went to Mois for clubbing. Oh well, 1st time went there and it's a place to hear BIG BOMBASTIC MUSIC and HEAVY SMOKE and LIQUOR AROUND and PEOPLE GOES CRAZY~~ Maybe that will be the 1st time and also LAST time for me to go such place.....


The next day, we woke up early and had dim sum for breakfast. After that, we went for War Museum. Recommended to all of you-try to visit War Museum Penang if you drop by Penang Island. Entrance fee RM20 if not mistaken. Pictures ahead~~
Our group photo. Looks so tiny...
haha...i really enjoyed this trip. Get to SWEAT a lot. Seriously. So, remember to wear appropriate attire and prepare to get wet AND bring EXTRA water. 


After the visit, we went to Queensbay Mall for lunch and caught a movie. AFter that, we headed to Raja Uda for its famous TOM YUM. Yummy~~
I miss Raja Uda Tom Yum now... Lol...



0 thoughts :