Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bao Bei~~

6 comments     
categories:  ,
Went to PC Fair in Komtar Penang with papa Ernest....

I got a NEW BAO BEI once again.....

Used RM1.5K for a new camera....[a bit heart-pain]

Though the seller not-so-encourage me to buy this model, but i wont regret buying that...[cause it's my decision]

Wondering which model i bought???

^.^

It's Lumix LX-5 [but the boss asked me to consider G11 and Olympus XZ-1]

Which once is nicer???!!!! I dont know la...

Whatever it is, im gonna sayang this bao bei~~

Gonna snap super a lot of pitcha soon....
*above pictures quality are not edited. only added frame and wordings*



6 thoughts :

Yiesue said...

i wanna see it! see the topic tot u will post ur bao bei here! haha

a n g e | i n e said...

Great! everyone's investing on camera now! >< i want G11 or G12! hahaha :)

Papa has grown huh? very healthy? or is it the angle? lol. ;P

Anonymous said...

I think I have grown a lot(sideways especially), ANgeline!! >.<

Anonymous said...

Ernest is that anonymous!

Joy Easily said...

sue: will review that bao bei soon after my test :)

angel-ine: haha.... u should come n visit ur papa and u will know how healthy he is ^.^

a n g e | i n e said...

Papa, must be enjoying life in Penang, that's why growing healthily! :P

Joy, that one day will never come! i'm in my final semester! haha and when u guys finish ur finals, mine is just about to start! :X :X hahah! how's ur intern process going so far? :)