Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Last Lab Report [Done]

No comments     
categories: 
Gosh....

Time passes super duper FAST!!!

Just settle my LAST lab report at 4.50am OFFICIALLY!!!

My last lab for my entire 4 years of Materials Engineering in USM-of course not include FYP.

No more rushing for report every week after lab, no more HANDwritten report, no more wake up early to settle the report, no more wake up early just to get the results the next day and bla bla bla...

I am so glad to have nice lab-mates.... They taught me lotsa valuable things....

Will update real soon bout this subject.... and upload those lab pitcha ere :)

Gonna miss my lab life together with my lab-mates... haha...

This few days has been really hectic for me. Assignments settled but presentation followed after it. Tests are hunting me nowadays and certain private stuffs to be settled. Went for ortho appointment on Monday where i had a farewell lunch with my Korean friend plus my lab mate. So happening la wei. Anyway, really thank God for giving those time and im very glad that im still alive up to now :)

Seriously~~~

I CANT BELIEVE THAT I HAD COMPLETED MY LAB FOR THIS SEM!!! WOHOOOOOOOO....... but there's a lab test in 2 weeks :(

0 thoughts :