Monday, March 21, 2011

Dental Braces- Changing the O-Ring Rubber: Blue

No comments     
categories: 
Another appointment with my orthodontic once again and i was so excited. Heading to Penang Island around 4pm with Sue and it was a raining day~~ Chatted all the way with her and it was very random....


We tried to figure out which parking lot to choose that is nearest and straight can reach the clinic using the lift. Mission failed. Haha... Im pretty BLUR with the location there and we got confused the design of that building~~ Guess only Sue can figure it out~~~


Waited for our turn in few minutes. Clinic was kinda pack on that day. 


The nurse called my name first so me and Sue went in the room. The experience on that day: PAIN. I felt the ortho tried to pull all my tooth out. Lol. Whatever it is, hopefully this duration can be shorten as i cant wait the day i can smile without those braces. 


The ortho changed the main wire to a thicker and higher strength. Then, he put tiny wire which i dont know what is that for. Then finally attached the new O-ring.
My next visit will be during the Study Week. Kinda excited but worried i'll stress out with my finals during that time....

0 thoughts :