Saturday, November 24, 2012

A short trip:Pineapple Town 'n' Miao Miao City

As I am having a super LONG BREAK at the moment, I gave myself a treat. Visited my childhood town (Sarikei) and visited my grandma in Kuching with my parents. Though it was pretty tired (long driving hours), I enjoyed the fruits season and got-to-catch-up with my relatives.
Miri-Bintulu Coastal Highway
1st round of durian feast at Batu Niah junction
wulala....
*burp*
i just lurve the sky....
OTW BTU: sunset 
teh c: hot or cold
porky liver [non-halal]
all-time-favourite kampua mee [non-halal]
cempedak cheap sale....
black olive.... 
Young (mango)
red or yellow skin rambutan?? 
mangosteen
Fruits market??? haha...
Durian can be seen everywhere...

black olives
laici
local longan
lurve the colour
giant durian
you gotta know your limit, dude....
just a random shot
reaching Serian.... 
can you spot the durian???
pepper plant...
spot the pepper...
Trans-Borneo Highway: Sebangkoi Hill
lovely huge crabby
'Balitung'
i dont know how to name the round snail...
"山榴莲"

**Before the trip, I got to meet up with my friends at Baba & Siam Cafe. The food was OK but the portion was rather too big for one person. Food sharing is recommended.
Nyonya Pineapple Fried Rice
Money Bag
Nyonya Kapitan Chicken Set
Christmas feel in the cafe
*Baba & Siam Cafe Miri
  Contact Num: 0168539431/ 0162338224
  Business Hour: 12-3pm, 6-11pm
  Location: Right after the Pujut 7 bridge, opposite Petronas

0 thoughts :