Sunday, November 04, 2012

친구,안녕...

No comments     
categories: 
Got to meet up with my friends after my graduation. Here are a few farewell pictures with my friends. Thanks a lot 친구!! Gonna miss you all~~
the guys: cyg, jas, sun
the girls: amber and me. too bad summer and miko unable to join
Farewell dinner with the gang at Tambun
catching fresh water fish...
when is our next gathering??? 
my great heng dais~~ thanks for coming PB, all the way from Penang Island
isaac (IZ), joshua (JC), JAMES!!, me and kheng swee (timothy)
abby and kiew ling... thanks for keeping me >.<
Chia Ching (Cacing)~~ miss talking crap with you. Take care~~
abby, jessie, cacing and me. testing my SELCA skill ^.^
very last farewell with Ernest. thanks for the drink and thanks for fetching me to PB bus station
drop by to meet up with pompuan in Ipoh
walnut brownies
me and pompuan (wei way): the last person i met before flying off. thanks a lot for the dinner, desserts and great chit chat session :)  
Oreo Cheesecake~~
안녕~~ the sky is crying.... on the plane leaving LCCT~~
once again, thanks a lot for the convo gifts, farewells and all the sweet memories~~

0 thoughts :