Saturday, November 03, 2012

Street Art of George Town, Penang


I think freaking a lot of people wrote about "Penang Armenian Street Art' and so I just keep the story short. I am going to spam this post with pictures.
The location for the street arts. My friends and I parked our car at Beach Street, walked to Lebuh Armenian, Jalan Muntri, Chew Jetty and back to Beach Street again.
We missed the 1st street art at Jalan Penang (picture taken from HERE)

Lebuh Muntri

 "Little Girl in Blue" Mural 

 

Lorong Love

"Broken Heart" Mural

 

Lebuh Cannon 

"Reaching Up" Mural



Lebuh Armenian

"This Old Man' and "Little Children on a Bicycle" Mural

 

Lebuh Ah Quee

"Little Boy with Pet Dinosaur" and "Boy on a Bike" Mural


Chew Jetty

"Children in a Boat" Mural



Mirror George Town Wall-Painting

0 thoughts :