Thursday, September 10, 2009

??? post

1 comment     
categories: 
lolZ... jz noticed that i wrote so many posts dy..
well..
updating today status...
morning have Visual basic...
the lecturer gt angry with us...
claimed that we do our own things and didnt listen to him..
so he stopped teaching and gave us a quiz...
oh well, canop blame everything on him also...
i did bad in my quiz...
gt 0 as i answered wrong for both questions...
a bit sad but it's useless for me to do so..
cz i didnt do revision and start study VB..
oh well...
i shud start soon...
this weekend...
aih...
no more 'enjoying' status for me next week..
awaiting the raya trip...
gonna spend $$ again...
had english class at 4pm jz nw..
teacher returned back the essay we wrote last week..
she wrote 'well done'..
i seldom receive such words in my english essay...
maybe i need to write more in my blog in order to improve my english (and also writing skill)
next week gonna have english writing test...
kinda scared...hope i can overcome it...
today have sarawak ppl meeting...
get to meet a lot sarawak juniors...
i didnt join the dinner...
heheZ...
richard fetched me back hostel to get something..
so far loong wei, grace and richard fetched me using moto before...
loong wei rode kinda fast...
grace and richard rode safe..
heheZ...

1 thoughts :

~wlw~ said...

gosh..!!!
i'm not jz riding fast, but fast yet safe...!!!haha.....
:P