Saturday, September 26, 2009

finally...

3 comments     
categories:  ,
25/9
HI everyone!!!! im back from the Raya Trip!!! miss me or not??? heheZ..im sure the answer is YES....well, i miss my blog and also my loyal readers too..oh well, gonna take some time to edit the pictures as i took LOTSA pictures. duno which one to put on..so, be patience and wait for the updates ya... last night went out dinner with dean and edmond. after dinner, the only thing i can do is on9, on9 and on9. hostel is rather too quiet. mayb i dun like this kind of situation lo..trying to adapt it...went out lunch with other CF n da zhuan frenz. kinda surprised so many CF-ers and Da Zhuan ppl back campus kinda early. had lunch in nibong tebal before i went for a haircut. ere is my new haircut (as jinny jie asked me to show my new hair).
----> im super bored now. only manage to edit pictures and write the post in notepad atm.Y??!!! because of so-called APEX uni that makes the uni line SUPER FAST and in the end whole uni cant get to on9 since 4pm sth....

26/9
woke up kinda early hoping can access to internet but what i get is a bad news...NO CONNECTION!!!! went out brunch with CF frenz....1st round at laksa, 2nd at rm2.50 eco food. hahaZ...currently at steven house on9..hope can update my blog asap (i think nt so soon as i nid to update CF blog 1st). tata...

3 thoughts :

Abby Soo Mun Teng said...

smart gal, so fast learn how to use photoscape. Easy, rite?

Joy Easily said...

yaya...
easy...
thanks to u for giving me this software >.<

Joshua Entol said...

:s