Sunday, September 27, 2009

green tea...

3 comments     
categories: 
guess today should be a relaxing day for me.Finally get to jog with my ex-roomie, sing ei. I think we talk more than jogging. lolZ...today treat myself a nice drink also. it's non other than my favourite drink, green tea. heheZ...most of the time i drink Milo Fuze until i 4gt the existence of green tea. oops.. anywayz..tomolo gonna start concentrate on studies =( 4 more weeks im gonna face the study week and finals after that. lotsa academic stuff i havent really touch on and i think my knowledge on my studies are ZERO so far. aih...most probably will neglect this blog once again. sorry to my beloved readers.

*oh ya...i know i look weird with the new haircut T.T plz adapt with it....just wait 2 more months and it'll grow longer and SHOULD BE look okay....