Thursday, September 10, 2009

itz time for me to write sth...

oh well....everyone is updating their blog on 09.09.09 so i've decided for not to write 09.09.09 as my blog title.Hehez..basically...most of my fren wrote on what they did on 09.09.09. so, what am i gonna write on then?? just leave it blank???? oops...ok lar....i'll move on bout wat i did on 09.09.09 (i know a bit bored)...woke up kinda early just to attend the majlis komemoratif (convo khas USM). Met up with hooi keng, edmond and chee khoon at cafe before heading to main hall. we were REQUESTED to reach thr at 8am but seems like most of the USM students dont know how to read the time. lolZ...saw the band practicing songs till i discovered that i forgot to bring my camera =.= saw sing ei waiting for her frenZ at the entrance and ended up we sit together lo. hahaZ...bla bla bla a lot during the ceremony. oh well....im not in the mood to camwhore since i forgot my camera. but chee khoon n edmond gave me the inspiration to take picture together with them.say cheese....CF-ers...
i didnt take much picture on the interior design but frankly u couldnt believe that you were in USM KKj...believe me...these were placed outside..will be signed by the VIP after opening ceremony at the entrance...one of the best signature i ever seen...XOXO..gossip girl....lolZ..ok...back to my taking photo mood..haha...playing with the water...err...owh kay...heheZ..me n miss president, hooi keng...layout at the entrance...hw i wish this appear at my house entrance..lolZ... *dreaming* then we went for lunch before chee khoon dropped my at language school around 1.30pm. had chinese mid term trial. was kinda nervous as i didnt do much revision on it. just memorise some of the words and the hanyu pinyin during the ceremony. luckily the result was ok. heheZ... went back room and had a short (err. should be long) nap. zzz til 7.05pm. yeah...itz 7.05pm!!! jumped up from my bed and quickly went for a bath. then received a call when im back room. gosh..rushed to DK and actually my leg cramped T.T PAIN!!!! thank Lord for blessed me all the way to DK.

in my previous post, i did mentioned bout being kissed by charlie bug. oh well...let me show you what is the effect after being kissed. this is 1st day... and this is 3rd day!! gosh...super itchy and feel like something burn my leg
actually im eating double cheeseburger while blogging...thx jia yee!!!

3 tests awaiting me next week...visual basic, chinese and english writing test...aih....

0 thoughts :