Tuesday, September 15, 2009

lito update..

went to see doctor today..
she gave me few medicine to release pain..
the charlie bite getting better dy..
but still need to be a hardworking gal...
in putting medicine on my wound..
aih...hope can recover by wednesday...
wanna play badminton le...
read few chinese language past year paper...
i read till fall asleep...
so, i had a good nap AGAIN...
oops...
dat's why im so active now (hope i wont fall zzz again)...
trying to read VB...
but the book seems(suppose 'is') VERY THICK..
make me feeling dizzy...
after seeing so many BIG small letter words...
recently i'll update more on CF BLOG.
y????
cause too many things to update on...
and noticed that i've been neglected that blog for quite some time dy...
so, do support CF blog as u support my blog, k???
Take Care everyone!!!
Have a blessed day...

tue-family camp post mortem
wed-chinese test,CF
thu-english test, VB test, chinese group discussion
fri-GOING FOR TRIP LORRRR....

2 thoughts :

huichek said...

hurm...take care ar..u dyed ur hair d ar?

Joy Easily said...

haha..dat one not yet dye....

=.= say me banana pula....my chinese nt bad, ok....