Wednesday, September 02, 2009

CHARLIE BUG!!!plz stay away from me...

3 comments     
categories: 
argh...it's 3am sth now...cannot zzz....stil have the english assignment and have to memorise the chinese character + hanyu pin yin...wonder why i didnt learn well during my primary school...aih...last period from monday to thu=learn nothing(nt my fault oso cz nt in my UPSR)...homework can easily ask dad if i dont know how to do...exam time---> cheating (almost the whole class did the same thing...either memorise it or put a piece of paper under the desk). aih...caught 2 female charlie bug and 1 male charlie bug....this cute creature, please go away...else i'll make u faint and throw inside the dustbin...drank a cup of milo...make myself more energetic once again...can i??i also duno i can stay awake until wat time...suddenly miss my form 6 life again...no matter what happen, just put a smile on your face ^.^

3 thoughts :

huichek said...

hair long liao :)

Joy Easily said...

lol..that is old pic...nt nw de la..

Anonymous said...

wah.... f6 frens o... wakakakka. miss them o??