Sunday, September 13, 2009

another weekend with Charlie attack..

oh well...
planned to do some revision n update cf blog this weekend but ended up doing something relaxing stuff..
guess wat???
heheZ....itz non other than sleeping looo....
somehow feeling kinda tired and just wanna have a LONG and GOOD REST...
the charlie bug is killing me this few days...
canop zzz well...
nid to use my spare blanket and doggy to make my leg higher(so that wont touch the bed)...
argh...
3 ppl asked me wanna go for pasar malam tonight o nt..
decided nt to go as not really convenient to walk around...
and guess wat...
my roommie said tonite no pasar malam...
woot...weird huh...
getting serious liao... need to take some pain killer after taking my dinner...waiting another roommie help me to dabao dinner...

3 thoughts :

Deep Autumn said...

so how's ur leg?? heard frm JY u ur wound quite serious...4get tel ya...better dun eat too much chicken...nt too gud if gt wound...well bet u enyoyed ur KFC...take k lo...

huichek said...

better dun eat too much pain killer O!not good for liver

Joy Easily said...

haha...
i know...
thanks for the concern...
i took pain killer twice only..