Saturday, July 10, 2010

1 more day??? or few hours??

okay people. it's time to pack your stuffs and go back to the reality life. Facebook is so popular with 'WTH!! I dont want to go back!!'.... Watever~~~ You still need to go back to your uni. No matter you like or dont like it, you MUST go back. Unless, there's an option for not going back??? Graduate earlier??? Nah.... Peep peep...Final year senior who had just graduate and for those who start working already, please zeeeepppppp your mouth pleaseeeee.... Gonna back to me beloved campus soon. Dont know what had they done to our hostel until my friends are not allowed to ask who are they gonna stay wif. Oh well, I'll land on Penang International Airport at 5pm-as if the flight didnt delay lar. Office will close at 5pm also so do hope i can contact the office people tomorrow. Gonna miss my families, my room wif air-cond, hot water bath, mom's yummy food and lots more...No mood to blog liao. Was following a korean series-Pasta few days back and im stuck at episode 7!! Argh... Forget bout it. Gonna catch up Taiwan Superstar then ZZZZ-ing. Hope to see my uni friends soon lar... Tata!!


0 thoughts :