Monday, July 12, 2010

3rd year of uni begins.....

No comments     
categories: 
Sitting and waiting for my flight in the boarding room is not fun at all!!! Looking around and observe people is one of my favorite hobbies to kill my time in airport. This time i got to fly with Malaysia Airlines which you'll notice the flight number started with 'MH' that stands for Malaysian Hospitality =)

Reached Penang International Airport nearly 5pm and waited for Wei Way to fetch me. Kinda blessed that she's free to go Penang and fetched me. Met up with her friend, Vivian and had dinner together before we head off to another place and met up with Jo.

Reached campus around 10pm and busy tidy up my room. Thanks to my roommie who helped me to carry all the boxes from the study room. Busy unpacking my stuffs till 1am went to bed as i had 9am class the next day. Oh ya, for your info, i got a double sharing room this semester (thanks to being active in CF). Oh well, double sharing room is not a bad thing tho. The only thing i dont like is no privacy and not as spacious as the 4 people sharing room. This is how my room looks like....this is how it looks like once enter my room...my bed ^^ the place where i do all my paper thingy and the place i normally take my meal...

1st day of class- as usual, most of the classes are canceled as the whole school is so busy with the accreditation thingy. So, at 9am, we're asked to attend the accreditation talk and we're informed that we must take one of the electives subject this semester. The language school are packed with people cause they have to drop the English subject in order to take the school's compulsory elective subject. Lucky me no need to worry so much as i register that subject before i back to campus =) Today no need to attend lab as the briefing will be held tomorrow. So, the whole noon i spent with unpacking all my stuffs and tidy up my room. not forgetting managed to cook my own meal too ^^


0 thoughts :