Tuesday, July 20, 2010

after 1 week of my sem 5 uni life...

Finally get to steal some time to update my blog. Been kinda busy this few days. Rushing ere and there, do this and that, travel to the places that gonna spend my cash and no time to get sufficient rest. Bad pimples pop out and say HI to me again and you know i DUN LURVE it~~~

-------------------------------------------------------

continued~~
back from visitation and sudden call to the cafe. Thanks to everyone for putting so much effort in the CF Welcoming Night. Im kinda busy this sem and sorry to those who need my help but i give a negative response.

Ate porridge today and im happy with my production. 1 month of helping out to cook baby porridge is not a bad thing tho =) porridge with long bean, carrot, tomato and an egg~~

-------------------------------------------------------

22/7 (Fri)
Had 1 hour class today and that's the last friday class i have for this sem.Hahaz...cause the lecturer is kind enough and let us to change this session to other day. Had family dinner(uni family) in Seoul Garden. Back: Me and my hyper abang. Front: My hypers's kakak, Hyper's super abang and my abang. Too bad my adik and my super adik unable to attend this dinner. Feeling super duper awkward the entire night as i duno what topic should i talk. They are so excited talking bout JOB and i dont even undergo my internship yet. Lol... My abang managed to blend in as he had just finished his internship. Oh well... Have to adapt myself into the 'matured' topic liao... lol...

23/7 (Sat)
Went to Penang Island today for CG Outing. HahaZ... Feeling that my CG is kinda happening this semester. Had a breakfast with Chin Hwa, Nicholas and Bi Peen. Glad to see them once again ^^ Then we headed off to Gurney and watched a movie-Inception. Frankly, im BLUR of the entire movie. Lol... Luckily the guys explained it to me during the lunch. We had our lunch at Sakae Sushi and had a very long talk with others =) Heading back to campus after that and i guess the guys are kinda tired ^^
Have a nice day people ^^

0 thoughts :