Friday, July 30, 2010

3am..

1 comment     
categories: 
itz 3am now. Im genius enough to soak my cloth around 2am just now. Busy watching drama this few days and neglected some important things. Just wanna isolate myself from the workload. Been rest a lot recently. Dont know why feeling kinda tired wif everything. Kinda of miss the life at home. So relax-though i need to do most of the housework. Being pampered at home is the priority i get from my parents. Owh...How i miss my parents. So happy that they are going for a trip during Raya in September. Hope daddy can capture lots nice picture for me ^^ What about my raya trip then??? hmmpp...havent plan yet. Need to see my budget first. Spent too much recently =P There will be a quiz next week and i haven start doing revision now. Aih...Start feeling super duper lazy.... Okay, guess i need to go and settle the soaked clothes. Bye peeps!!!

1 thoughts :

eMiLy said...

so late still washing clothes?
i gues u overworked dats y u r feeling tired and wana get away fr all the hustle bustle.
nvm v'll take a break n take nice pics on saturday. hehe~~