Saturday, July 24, 2010

peep peep!!

2 comments     
categories: 
Hi peeps!!! How's life getting on?? HahaZ... For me, life has been very happening for me. There are UP and DOWN this 2 weeks. Currently im in uni library and updating all my blog entries. SO, do not feel surprised if you see so many updates within this period. Been writing for it few days back and try to update the outdated posts but somehow the hostel line is superb good and they BLOCKED blogger and also gmail. I wonder why. Luckily managed to settle all the outdated posts in 1 hour. Ya...ONE HOUR peeps. The main purpose i came to library is to find some info for my assignments but somehow my hands started to type bla bla n bla. HahaZ.... Sorry lerr..... Went to breakfast (yam rice) with Nic, Yie Sue, Clem and Tiong Kuok just now before i came. Had a great time wif them +) Well, breakfast is very important, okay. Recently i slept kinda late. Around 12 or 1 am. Or later than that. Too many things bothering me and somehow i feel that some people are too depending on me. I know you need some help but please dont too depending on me. You still have lotsa other options, right??? This sem i really need to focus on some important values in my life. Being VERY BUSY for the previous year, i just wanna to settle myself down and relax my mind a bit. Sometimes, please be more independent, okay... I also learn all the values by myself. No one came to rescue me besides Him. Whatever it is, lab report is killing me. Not to mention the crazy lecturers. OMG!!! Went to LI talk few days back and received the cover letter from the deputy dean; meaning we can start to find company for our LI next year. Gosh!!! Im in 3rd year now-even though im still putting myself in 2nd year life...lol.... okay peeps, will update soon if my room can log in to blogger. If not, u wont able to see me. Get back to work dy. Buh BYE!!! Have a blessed weekend.
3 more weeks of acne medication...

bought a new calculator cause the previous calculator screen is spoil.


2 thoughts :

Ken Wooi said...

miss using my scientific calculator =P

jfook said...

:) Heyya, I'm still using my scientific calculator even I'm doing bio. HAHA