Thursday, July 29, 2010

supper..

4 comments     
categories:  ,
Recently i notice that i seldom go out to Riyas to take my supper. Reason??? Cause of the calories and the food is bad for health lo. In order to CANCEL the hungry-ness in the stomach, this is what i normally take.... Currently feel in LURVE with this brand. Kinda expensive, cost me RM7.50.It consist of 18 small packs of this... To add on, a HOT HOT milo fuze~~~ yum yum....

There goes my supper. Actually doesnt feel hungry but somehow my mouth feeling want to munch something. Thanks to the existence of Munchy's =)

Changed my blog layout once again. Figure out the HTML code as im not satisfy with the original HTML code. So, chnaged the background, the width of the main body, the font size n bla bla bla. Oh well, feeling so regret didnt learn well for my Visual Basic. HahaZ... Anyway, suddenly feel myself kinda PRO~~

4 thoughts :

Dori Lukey said...

haha eat from packet where fun geh... one of the important elements of supper is the socializing involved!

Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings

Edwin Ck said...

you make me feel hungry nao ~~

Joy Easily said...

lukey: hahaZ... i lazy to go out. Once a while will hang out wif frenz..

CK: lol... go supper wif ur fren the =)

suhaisweet said...

My fav..Nice entry friend...visit my latest entry today..;D