Wednesday, January 07, 2009

bz bz bz semester~~

9 comments     
categories:  ,
this few days really bounded with time management problems. Feel like wanna go to the beach to express my depresses. nevertheless, blogging is my best companion when im really down. 3 main things bounded with my time are: 1. Keusahawan-what my group gonna sell?? 2. malay presentation 3. preparation for evangelistic nite

This sem is a busy sem for me and the timetable is super pack till i dont even have time to take my nap!!can u imagine that. There's a few hours gap between lectures that makes me more arghhhhhh...i gt nowhere to go except library (which kinda ma fan tin 4 me cuz nid to wear collar shirt with name tag). this is what i did today while waiting for next class in lecture hall non other than camwhoring. wanna noe my record?? 40 pic in less than 10 min...

ytday kinda surprised cuz i rcv a notice that i've a register mail and nid to claim from the office. i kept on tinkin who send the letter to me. no one noe my address except my family members and huong. so, the probability is 50-50 and i manage to guess the letter was send by my dad cuz he did called my ytday. T.T this morning, i went to office to get the letter lo. indeed, it was send by my daddy. and, i wonder wat's inside the envelope. i gave to jia yee and she also couldnt guess it. haha. she asked me to open it and i was surprised to see ginseng inside of it....suddenly felt wanna cry again. make me miss home food more n more T.T miss the herbs smell and the ginseng smell really makes me more energetic. hehe.. ere is the ginseng~~ at nite, i went for 'eating orange competition' in conjunction with CNY celebration. tho the competition won by civil school, indeed, i enjoyed myself in that competition. nid thx to randy cuz he asked me wanna join o x and luckily i did join and had this memorable experience. i manage to eat 3 and hope my friend will bring somemore after CNY celebration in their hometown. hehe...

and guess wat..i was eating biscuit(til left half tin in 2 weeks) and milo nw cuz im superb hungry. i duno why recently i get hungry kinda fast. mayb my metabolism start increase again kua~~

and not forgotten...wanna say thx to 'hong mao' for buyin an egg tart for me last monday~~

9 thoughts :

Anonymous said...

that ginseng is call 泡参须...."pao sum show" in Cantonese.

Is a kind of chinese herb tea that required to boil in at least 1 hr or ++...

commonly is add a bit sugar & "buah"( some kind of like 红枣) that little sweet... because the herb is pit 1..

I just know a bit about that....better you ask your mother to teach you that....
but the quantity of it can be boil in to a 50cm diameter pot of full water in 1 dose...

But you can divided it to 2 or 3 doses also can...but must keep it nice to avoid the insect eat the herb..

ask your mother is better what I'm say la...

pls...avoid to finish up your biscuit....a kind of oily food...but if drinking water more than 2 liters is okay....

but I'm also eat a lot of biscuits lo...cham....I hope I'm not sick during holiday oo....else so cham...

If too fast to finish up the biscuits.....no more biscuits....need to buy lo...else...hunger for biscuits..will so cham..drink more water will do..haha

For me, I will divided it to a certain daily quantity. Then, can everyday eat it...yahoooo...but got a bit hunger tim...nevermind la...CNY..can eat how much quantity which I wish...haha...hope CNY coming fast....

=.= but if so mid sem test & expo sale will be nearer lo....lolz...I'm hate....I don't want others...just CNY can arr...but BM oral also.....=.=||

cham......cham.....cham...(timetable also make me so cham....)

Joy Easily said...

=.=''' yeast ah...u say till like i duno hw to handle those ginseng..i touch food more than books..

Yen Xue said...

title there put so so so busy... stil can take so many pic kok.... stil dare say i zhi lian tat day... u more sai lei lah.... can take 40 in just 10 min...

Joy Easily said...

haha...whr gt ooo....tooooooooooo wuliao mar..

Anonymous said...

I think you ask your mother lo...she should know more than me...haha...but before boil...you must take some rubbish out o..(sometimes got a bit non-eatable grass there)...."ASK YOUR MOTHER LA" else you waste you herb tea lo..

Anonymous said...

haha...just kidding la....

Anonymous said...

er...you are clever girl o....I thought you don't know...I'm misunderstand you le...just thought you don't know ...sorry lo...

felicia.cheong said...

we same same laaa..jacob's + milo!
tasty wad...=)
Frown at it, and it will look sourly upon you; laugh at it, and it is a jolly companion! =)
SO, eat and be grateful with Jacob's the tastiest ever biscuit and Milo the best drink in the whole wide world!!! =) jiayou madam!

Joy Easily said...

wahaha..thx felicia..but muz eat healthy food oso wor..that is the food i took when im hungry~~lol..recently eat a lot..duno y..cham lo..