Saturday, January 17, 2009

17.01.09

No comments     
categories:  ,
ytday my EBB 101 lecturer 'put aeroplane' AGAIN!! 'da zhuan' and cg combined for 'light and easy'. ere is one of the games we played. haha..all young kiddy~~ hoho..from far left..christopher, isaac, keng swee n james~~ too long i didnt check my hp flip counts and duno where i have that intention to do so. i went to check my hp flip counts..and surprisingly, a nice number appeared..15251~~ evangelistic is around the corner. as planned,it should be held on 11 feb but me and my other frenz are having a test for technology electronic. so, postponed to 18 feb. went to practice last wed and my leg 'O Cheh' caused by droping down on floor few times. this pic was taken on 2nd day-looks reddish and 3rd day,the spot is clear cuz become kinda dark colour dy. tho tired, all of us will try our best to make the evangelistic nite a success. please gather our hand and pray for it~~oh ya..today i sweat a lot cause i went to play badminton wit jia yee, zoe, fiona n my skul dai ga jie. heheZ..today reli enjoy my badminton a lot since i left my hometown. last few days jia yee said i look fat liao..gosh..nid to start diet liao..but somehow..PIGGY OLD KKC said i looked thin and somehow prefer i look meaty a bit..lolZ...am i that thin har?? really need an advice from u all le.. but i guess mostly gals afraid of FAT.

0 thoughts :