Friday, January 09, 2009

Hwaiting YD :)

Malaysia Open 09 has begun and was held in KL. I couldnt manage to attend (and meet with my BC Forum frenz) cause of strict lecturers who like to take attendance and quizzes. argh...yesterday my BC didi told me that he took picture with lee yong dae(이 용 대)...argh..i was...arghh....why i cant go and take a picture with him also..sometimes kinda sien with uni life and yet i need to grap my 'chance' to enjoy my uni life till fullest. yong dae is my favourite badminton and he's a korean guy which 1 month younger than me. can u imagine that such a guy-same age as mine, can grap an olympic gold in the age of 19+++. gosh..he's a very cute guy and my friend said he's very polite, friendly and kind. Tho he felt tired after playing harsh match, he will try to take pic with his fans, but hardly see him smile lo cause he's kinda cool. ere is his blog. CLICK ERE. it's in korean. haha...love his smile~~*hope i can take a picture with him-with smiling face someday*

0 thoughts :