Saturday, January 10, 2009

CNY??

This morning went to parit buntar with fiona to survey what to sell for our 'keusahawanan'. aih..really out of idea. we walked around and saw a shop selling CNY deco stuffs. so, i went in to buy one lo. hiak hiak hiak..this is inside view for my room~~and outside view~~ last year i went to CNY Bazaar with my friends in my hometown. This year gonna be a dull CNY for me cause i din get bec to my hometown to celebrate T.T so, to make myself more happy, i bought it and deco my room so that i've that CNY mood tho i not really celebrate it this year ^.^

2 thoughts :

Anonymous said...

why didn't go back?
no ticket?
stay here?
you have your relatives right?
So sad......
Or sell this kind of things also can ma...
haha......
but difficult to find supplier here, those commonly just ask for us to buy...hate!!!!

Anonymous said...

ask u go back dunwan pula..hehhe..later i bring back miri nice nice stuff let u miss miri more..heh heh...sell small small girly stuff la...sure laku one..