Sunday, January 18, 2009

sick

have u ever notice that s*ck=s*ck?? haha..talking nonsense..am i??no lar..haiyo~~ wat i wanna say is sick=suck....and oh ya...im feeling both now!! been coughin this morning til nw...arghh...and it's from SELDOM to OFTEN now..and gt lito flu now..sien lo like dis..hope can recover by CNY ah...i dont wan go play with those sickness ah..this year gonna celebrate my CNY in KL lo...wat's my feeling at the moment??hmmp..can be said EXCITED lo..haha..im looking forward it and and please pray for me that i will enjoy myself during that a week CNY..this year ang pow oso less liao so play oso less liao lo..no income ma..huhu...oh ya..plkn similajau camp siri 3 kump 1 will be held at sg wang. hiak hiak hiak..so happy with it and im looking forward it...wanna meet my old gang thr...

2 thoughts :

reminisce said...

wish you recover soon..take care..=)

Joy Easily said...

thx wei lee~~