Friday, January 09, 2009

cycling

3 comments     
categories: 
yo~~went cycling with sing ei n chee hao juz nw-wanna sweating ma. my skill on taking pic gettin better liao. hahaZ..took dis when 3 of us cycle in a row..me n sing ei lo~~ i noe my face lotsa pimple and looks chubby...ok ok ok...nw in progress to change...before back to our hostel, we passed by sport complex. Hahaz..and saw the moom lo. chee hao say this month moon is the brightest in this year. and~~finally get to drink ginseng tea lo..tasted sweet+bitter de~~ hmmppp..jia yee n zoe went bec to their hometown. jovene oso went bec. nw only left sing ei and me. tho only 2 of us, n yet both of us still enjoy ourself. hahaZ...and juz tidy up my table..my new deco for my table ^.^

3 thoughts :

Anonymous said...

U know what?? I was in the bus when I saw the moon...It shone on me just like a light bulb...Very bright!!!!! Today is 14th in lunar calendar maaaaaa.... Haha =p

Joy Easily said...

xiao jie.. mean u bec home liao..haha..miss u le...dont owez bec le..later say fiona n me din ajak u go kai kai...

Mee Yien Kiing said...

Wah...take photo while cycling.Luckily u dint fall down.Haha..Last time i was like u as well but i fell down..bleed..Haha..