Sunday, January 04, 2009

Enjoying shopping towards 2009~~

26/12
Today went to pacific with fiona, sing ei, su ming, chee hao n jing xiang. i ate double cheeseburger~~yummy... fiona n me walked around to try out some nice dress and today was my 1st time to try out black dress >o<..hiak hiak hiak..actually look pretty ok but sob..i dont have nice body figure..

27/12
Today i went shopping AGAIN!!haha..went to penang with a bunch of my coursemates. at first we went to gurney. su ming, li ling n me went to walk around while others went to red box to enhance their singing skill. LolZ..Took dis when on the way to gurney. Have a nice chat with an uncle where at first he tho im a viatnamese. ZOMG!!!! SEOUL GARDEN!!hope can taste the food ere within my uni period..hehe.. Haha..then we went to pragin mall..took this while waiting for the bus..haha..

29/12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DA JIE!!!!HOPE U HAPPY EVERYDAY~~ today went shopping again..went to jusco in bukit mertajam..haha.. before that...we went for brunch..ate this rice (4gt the name liao)..very delicious oo... before we went for a movie(bedtime stories), sing ei and me walked around and stopped to watch a performance. haha.. then we went to pacific lo...bought my prom nite heels(silver colour de oooo n i love it very much). i bought new BIG patrick oso. From the left; lito cutie, bad lito kkc n doggy~~ then had a dinner at autocity before headed bec uni..^.^

1 thoughts :

Anonymous said...

Damn i read this post early in the morning and I feel so hungry rite now..ugh.bad lito gal make me hungry!I wan the burger T_T
hahaha SEOUL garden so so nia,i went there twice, first time go after tat I sick 3 weeks!second time go, nothing special d..haih,i dun think its that good anyway, and now we kinda dislike SEOUL garden d, but u can try nevertheless.hehe,I recommend u another place called 'xuan shen'not sure if i got the pinyin rite but its near Island Plaza, have the name card so if u wan can give u!one person rm27++ very very nice, with teppanyaki, and a lot of stuffs!hehheh,summore open till midnite and can enjoy them!remember last time SEOUL garden last call at 9 pm..stupid SEOUL garden!haha..anyway it's a great place to have steamboat(summore got aircond)..hehe! :)