Thursday, February 19, 2009

another busy week~~

phew..finally get the chance to update my blog..let's begin with the day after the valentine's day lo. well, nothing much happened. i skipped church 'again'. T.T please forgive me. rested for whole day. monday classes are as usual. have to attend malay class early in the morning (which makes me really sleepy) then having tech e (new lecturer which not as interesting as previous one), then having strength of material which even bored.i SKIPPED my tech e tutorial in noon (whr around 10 ppl attend that class today) as every1 was damn busy revising strength of material test at 4pm. at night, i went for dance and sketch practice which i manage to sweat a lot. =) tuesday class..erm..most tired lo..actually morning still feeling ok..but at noon, i wonder why they off the aircond till dk1-3 damn hot. having maths class at 2pm inside a hot room indeed not a gud decision. luckily the lecturer kinda good. taught for 30 min then stopped (cause she also canop stand). so, fiona, da ga jie n me went to school computer lab to on9 lo (besides wanna stay inside air cond room..haha). then we had keusahawana course in dk 3 at 4pm. and IT'S HOT!!!! aih..if not because of the test we gonna had today, i tin i'll skip this subject again today. start SS liao after keusahawanan, i went for dance and sketch practice again lo. haha..first time im using this so called head band ha??i duno..too girlish for me liao..aih..really not suit for me..wednesday class all cancelled(except the maths n phy chem tutorial..aih)...wuhoo..which means, i have enough time to rest for the performances tonight lo. went to school to take my tutorial papers before heading to dk3 to help in deco. at first, no aircond....and praise the Lord. the aircond is under maintenance and the person-in-charged said they will fix it by tonight. wow..which means everything goes well lo..hehe..the deco was really really nice. i didnt take much photo of the venue. but it really looks nice. will try to get the picture from my other friend soon. actually i have lotsa thing to say bout the evangelistic night. at first, i was really really nervous. dance part and choir part still ok but till the drama part, i really feel shacky when we're asked to get ready outside the dk. thanks to all my sketch partners for giving me such a huge confident and pray for me. well, luckily the sketch goes well and gt lotsa good feedback from my friend-which im really VERY happy. frankly, we didnt do so well during our practice. and actually, we have last rehearsal for the sketch before the night start. however, my leg is very pain (start bruise cause keep feel down in the practice few days ago) and i told all my friend i unable to continue the last rehearsal. so, we all did say to do our best for our last sketch performance and must 'all out'. and, miracle happen. by the time im standing outside while waiting for our sketch team, my leg didnt feel any pain. gosh..this is really real. and entire the sketch, i didnt feel tired nor pain. all of us just do our best. really need to thank heavenly God for his blessings, besides all the committee(tonight performances were really a blast!!) and also to all my friends who came to support me tho they're busy.and frankly, after tonight, i feel that im getting closer to HIM. ere are some picture i manage to take.. some part of the deco~~ jason kor kor, me n leng zai edmond~~ our sketch+dance team...but loong yen n johnnny are missing.. really nid express a BIG thanks for our director, prakash for his guidance..haha..if not, we really duno wat to do.. camwhoring while waiting others for the group photo~~ finished around 11pm then all of us busy cleaning up the hall lo. haha..then went to riyas for supper(or can be said breakfast?? cause 1am plus liao). haha..was very busy chat with friends and thanks isaac for belanja me ice cream potong..hiak hiak hiak... zzz around 3 am..and woke up by jia yee at 7.40am. wow...almost late for amalan this morning.. today my group gonna do gas welding. haha..which i think easier compared to last week arca. lolZ..tho i say 'better', doesnt means that my project look nice. my project still look BAD as usual. i also almost cant accept my own production le but wat to do. WE NID TO BE GRATEFULL!! and i kinda happy cause i pass up my own work tho i have the intention to ask choon pau n harrith to help me do. haha..see harrith..so serious doing his project while isaac and jia yee fooling around..and of cause im the camera gal lo..hahaha.. damn funny with this attire~~=D that's yen xue..lolZ..he say he doesnt want to become background wor~~ and this is choon pau..very very nice guy and jia yee and me each owed him a meal of McD(cause we wanna back early and asked him to help us pass up our project). ok..FINE...i'll remember this but u MUST fetch me to McD then i belanja..hiak hiak hiak.. after amalan, went to lembaran with jia yee for our lunch. haha..had ABC too..so long didnt eat liao...miss my hometown 'special' esp the shop located near parkson...T.T then, nap and rest till 4pm before start revise for my physical chemistry test tonight. wow..which means, i only have max of 4 hours for me to revise this subject and frankly, i never touch this subject before. so, all wat i can do is do my best lo and leave the rest to HIM. tomorrow class start at 8am but i feel relax at the moment. maybe its time for me to have a good rest and start struggle for my following few weeks in uni lo. and it's 72 more days ahead~~

2 thoughts :

Paul Khor said...

haha
sure.
if didnt bring u along to mcD
how u both gonan treat me eat
haha

Joy Easily said...

haha...
know then good...
so, must treat both of us nice ya~~