Thursday, February 12, 2009

no idea..

No comments     
categories:  ,
actually plan to update my blog last few days. my mind full with ideas but when i log on my blog and about to write a new post, i totally blank. aih...somehow, i really 没有心去做一件事 and i dont know why i feel like that. last few days i totally busy revising for my maths and technology electrical lo. feel no regret for studying it. although i dont know how to do most of the question, i did try my best to answer it already-at least i did study for it if compare with 1st semester lo.maths test is on wednesday night. i didnt expect we need to answer 6 questions within 1 hour 15 minutes. yeah...it's 6 questions!!!first time i feel not enough time for me to think how to answer it. nevertheless, I TRY MY BEST LIAO!!i went for the test with empty stomach and it sounds when i busy answering my maths questions. luckily my friend help me to dabao supper. not to mention their name ere cause they are very low profile de(i mentioned them in my previous post liao). haha..my maggi goreng with egg~~ the next day i have class at 10am. Luckily i have enough rest cause i really very very tired. feel so wuliao waiting for next class in lecture hall, jia yee and me went to buy drink lo. i bought coke. miss coke so much cause have been awhile i didnt drink coke lo.mostly i drink isotonic drink to balance my water composition in my body. this time i hear my friend's advice:never go for test with empty stomach (i know kkc will perasan now...but got other friends remind me too..haha..). tech e test looks easy but kinda complicated when you're doing it. for me, just try my best lo. haha. actually i went kinda early for the test but somehow, i saw the whole main hall dark when i cycled pass by the hall. all of us were expecting that the lecturer will postpone the test, but he didnt. all of us went to EE school for test. wow..i very salute him lo, frankly...he used to be my matrices lecturer last semester and he indeed a very good lecturer. maybe i understand what is he teaching lo. after test, i accompanied fiona back hostel before went cycling alone to release all my bad feelings. cycling at night really not bad o and highly recommended to those wanna calmness, freedom and exercise-cause i always sweating if cycling at night.Expo were held today and tomorrow which really bring TIRED-ness for me. this morning i have welding for my amalan but somehow i really did very bad for it. maybe my heart is not there when im doing it lo. i believe you can make best thing if your heart is there. after amalan, i rushed to expo lo. Kinda lotsa people there and luckily my stall is not under the hot sun. Or else, im gonna become ikan masin lo. right after the expo ended, i rushed back, took my bath and zzz. i feel that the leg is not belongs to me already. damn tired. around 7sth, my friend called and frankly, i dont have any mood to answer any call at that moment. been talk damn soft-which really not like me. sing ei asked what i wish to have for my dinner-i didnt take my beakfast and lunch today, then i suddenly think of my favourite fried kueh tiaw, so i asked her to dabao it for me lo and it tasted nice-im not picky in food de lo.. lolZ..frankly, you never appreciate the things in front of you if you never lost it. valentine's day is around the corner and what is your plan for it?? as for me, this year is my 1st year celebrating this sweet day. hahazZ..not with my love ones but with my friend lo. james birthday is on valentine's day so we planned to go butterworth to help him celebrate. whereas at night, i dated sing ei for pizza at room. haha..

took this picture when i look down from my room window few days ago. 2 birds are searching something. i wonder are they couple and are they dating each other or not at this moment. hahaZ...sweet sweet desu..even birds also know how to celebrate valentine's day le. 'ren lei he dong wu shi qi miao de'.

and im counting 79 more days~~

0 thoughts :