Friday, February 06, 2009

new look~~

went to saloon after class this morning. initially i wanna cut my hair till the shoulder length but the barber said afraid my hair will curve back if i cut half half like that. it's either i cut short short or let it long lo. so, since last time i have short hair when im in form 4, maybe it's time for me to change a new hairstyle lo. really need to thank zoe lo cause she ever promise me that she'll accompany me if i go straighten my hair. today, she really accompany me after her tutorial though i said no need cause afraid raining.so, really thanks zoe. so, i choose to cut my hair lo. this is before i went to saloon.. after cut short and straighten~~

5 thoughts :

Mee Yien Kiing said...

Nice look!

Joy Easily said...

thx o..hehe..

小米虫 said...

not bad le...
quite nice ur nw look...
u got dye ur hair ah...

Joy Easily said...

haha..thx all..
yaya..i dye last dec when bec hometown..

Anonymous said...

Fuyoh!!!Damn leng lui! willvit....no bad....haha