Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Burfday Thai Man~~

Went to shangri-la to celebrate thailand man (his real name is jin poh if not mistaken) sweet 20th. haha..kinda lazy to write so lets the random pictures comment the whole dinner lo..the menu~~ ready to mam mam lu~~ my chicken chop.. sing ei's fried rice.. my cheese omelette..sing ei ordered this too..wuhoo..my fav 'cheezy'..took this photo after i cut and eat quarter of it..aih.. phew..finished.. the gals~~ with sing ei~~ the guys~~ with burfday boy.. haha..wore same colour shirt somemore.. haha..after back from dinner, i ate biscuit again...hoho...die lo...nid start diet lo..material nite is comin...gosh...there are 2 words MUST lingering in my life now..which are 'STUDY' and 'DIET'. recently few something is not important in my life dy and i need to 4get bout it at the moment...wat i aim is maintain my cgpa 3.0 cause i dont want they bar my scholarship..dat's all...$$ is very important for me at the moment cause i need it for food n traveling~~wish me luck then.. => awaiting 2 weeks from nw..going to johor (following sing ei bec her hometown). im so excited for it~~wuhoo...

1 thoughts :

Anonymous said...

hehe shangri-la ha..always eat there also..the fried rice very nice de woo, and the fried kuey teow is quite nice too..cheese omelette is great, i always order it with fried rice..full full..hehe...never had the chicken chop yet.. banana split also nice ooo.. :) all in all all food fat fat de also nice lo..hehehe