Friday, February 20, 2009

bruise

No comments     
categories: 
today my room rather quiet AGAIN..jia yee and jovene back home again this weekend and leave sing ei and me at room...both of us always complaind the front 2 gals so bad always left the back 2 gals at room (cause sing ei n me zzz near window n they zzz in front near door). last night we back 2 complain the front 2 lo til jia yee speechless cause jovene out yam cha n left she front alone. we had a debate lo and she lose cause 2 mouth compete with 1 mouth ma. hahaha...today can be said a relax day for me lo. zzz whole day after my class at 10pm till around 4pm sth. actually plan to use my hand to wash my 5 days dirty clothes but somehow the idea using washing machine pop up so in the end..hiak hiak hiak..i used washing machine lo and it's good news for me lo cause when i wanna go wash my cloth, no people using the washing machine. hahaha...actually evening, fiona and me plan to play badminton at the netball court but somehow it rains. so,need to cancel our plan lo. had our dinner at lembaran cafe then i back room relax again lo..was rubbing my leg bruise and who knows it turns purple colour again. i thought it getting better cause in noon, the bruise is in brown colour liao. can c the brown colour?? nid to rub my leg more often liao cause i need recover it by material night~~ and material night is on next saturday...thought wanna diet but somehow my mouth never stop to eat eat and EAT!!!gosh..really nid to start diet liao...T.T and nid to take care of my face liao..reduce the pimple as much as i can..and i miss my LONG hair nw..

0 thoughts :