Thursday, February 26, 2009

LitoGrass Concert+Last Welding Nightmare~~

3 comments     
categories: 
Last night i went to lito grass concert instead of CF+Da Zhuan NICE gathering cum farewell for senior (T.T i missed the FUN....n i wont miss the other 3...). Walked to DU with jia yee. Kinda early tho and managed to meet up some CF frenz at DK. Actually planned to go CF when halfway of the night but somehow 2 songs; entitled 风 and 不哭 really touched my heart lo.and of course, some of my coursemates and frenz are performing tonight so i need to go support support them lo. some were singing, playing keyboard and guitar. Managed to take few pictures with my close frenZ..fiona, me n jia yee lo~~ one of my friend's performance~~he's singing~~kinda dark.. jovene n me.. we're roommates..hehe..
Today is my last welding which aka "Metal Inert Gas(MIG) Welding". Erm..what i can said is I START TO LOVE WELDING liao but too sad, it's my last workshop for welding. for me, it's the easiest welding among 3 welding we'd learnt lo. i enjoyed this most (maybe i feel HAPPY-ness today and i have the 'mood' to do it today lo). hiak hiak hiak. today feel very proud of myself lo. i didnt feel scare at all and yet im the 1st person who finished the project. WAHAHAHAHHAA...sot jor liao (too bangga liao mar..haiyo). we need to make a 'T' shape welding. at first, we're required to make 'kimpalan paku'- fiz welding at both end. anywho's know who i am....faham faham la....JUST HENTAM LOOOO..hahaha...my welding project is not 90 degree liao lo and it's senget senget de lo (sing giat...dont perasan ah..im not talkin bout u...). then, we need to weld both side lo..haiz..did bad for the 1st side lo...somehow, my hand so notee till the production like a sh*t. then that mr. pau(choon pau) came, said "not bad, continue ur work"..=.= mr. pau, that's praising or teasing haaaa...anyway...manage to gain my confidence back and luckily my 2nd side can be said NOT BAD (actually i prefer the welding i did during practice..looks much more nicer than what i did for my project). whatever la..i did enjoyed myself VERY MUCH today and really hope that i have THE CHANCE to weld again in future lo. took few pictures as remebrance lo...fiona said we seems like enjoying ourselves and indeed, WE ARE!! lolZZ...me when wanna finishing my project lo...serious le..hehe.. jia yee fooling around when yu ren (yr) busy with his work.. and now yr's turn.. hoho..say cheezeee....(but notee mr. pau hand make the picture cacat =.=''') jia yee admiring mr. pau..hoho..gonna scandal liao after i post this... my production n jia yee's production.. me with yr n mr. pau lo...
and you know what....IT'S RAINING NOW TILL I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE WINDOW PANES!!!!!im too syok blogging and sing ei was too busy doing her assignments and didnt notice bout it UNTIL i screamed 'DIE LO!!'. HahaZ...hope my bed(or our bed...hmmpp...) wil dry up by 12am lo....if not, tonight i no need to zzz liao T.T (or maybe we should halau jia yee and jovene from the room and both of us zzz on their bed- since they always missing). and flood in USMKKJ??
tomorrow some of my CF frenz will be going to pengkalang hulu(if not mistaken) for mission trip till this sunday. hope they have a safe journey lo. sob i cant join this trip in my 1st year (cause material night fall on saturday and i've paid my $$$ dy). hope i wont miss it in my 2nd, 3rd n 4th uni life lo...tomorrow i will go to play badminton with my coursemates...wuhoo..kinda excited...have a blessed weekend to everyone ya~~~peace out...^.^

3 thoughts :

Anonymous said...

flood?! so nice...
I've been waited for flood in UNIMAS since kch flooded 3 times tis yr but!!! I was very very very disappointed.......

Anonymous said...

What ah?!?!
Halau us???
U dunno what is called "sleeping on the floor" ar??
Since u said u always keep ur floor very clean...
So it's time for u to hug ur floor n fall into sleep le...
Cheh... >.<"

Joy Easily said...

huong: u like flood meh +.+"""

jia yee: of cuz halau both of u la. owez bec late!!i sure wil zzz on de floor...but i tin that ur bed more suit for me...n also ur doggy...hiak hiak hiak..