Sunday, February 01, 2009

CNY trip in KL n IPOH

24/1
This year CNY is kinda special as I am not celebrating it at my hometown. I went to Parit Buntar bus station with Isaac using uni shuttle bus. We went to KFC to take our brunch before parted as we used different bus. Luckily I have a KL friend like him. He waited for me at Jalan Duta bus station as his bus reached earlier than mine and his parents fetched us to KL Sentral.From there, his cute sister helped me to buy ticket to midvalley and I traveled alone to meet my relatives there. Here are some pictures I took in midvalley.ah ping, ah ing n me~~ and it is raining when we're back home~~

25/1
This morning woke up around 8am and get ready to go out with my relatives lo. Uncle brought us to Petaling Street. Luckily the street is not full with people. Or else, I really will faint. lolZ..pic with my cousins at petaling streets~~ cute shoes~~ had our lunch before we went to KLCC. Gong Xi Fa Chai~~ wuhoo...Huge KLCC~~ view in KLCC~~ Then we walked around the puduraya and bought a fan and a stool. sat on the stool in LRT..cool le~~ back home,i helped my aunty in preparing reunion dinner lo. 2 main role for the dinner~~the electric heater~~ and the rice cooker.. but all in all, aunt and me still prefer the conventional stove. for me, maybe because i can control the fire and the food smells nice once the ingredients were stir fry in the hot oil~~and this is one of my favourite foood..the 'hong zao rou'. Managed to celebrate my cousin birthday which falls on 13 February. Happy Burfday to ‘Biao Jie” ah Ing~~ FOOD!! and not forgotten the chef of the nite..my da yi yi..need to seek some recipe from her in future~~ Uncle gave me angpow after dinner. Hiak hiak hiak…my uncle very cute o. wrote my name on the angpow.

26/1
Today I went to Genting with uncle and 2 cousins. Yippee…haha…..Kinda enjoy myself there. Uncle sponsored outdoor games ticket. Haha.. The weather not really good and I just managed to play 5 games in 4 hours plus.spotted my favourite group singer; SHE at star walk~~ SPACE SHOT~~1st game i played with my cousin.. me while waiting for my turn~~ haha..so excited playing this games...at first, i feel nothing once it gets higher..we were inside the mist when we're on the top..once drop, my heart did stop beating..my butt not even touch the seat le..walao~~ then we went for go-kart~~  actually the rules stated that we are not allowed to overtake..so, i just drive safely lo..who knows, some 'kids', never obey the rules..they overtake me which really taste my patience..at last, i went to overtake them..wahahha...and based on my one hand driving skill, i managed to take few pictures surrounded the go-kart~~ taking picture while waiting turn for another game~~ went for a train ride~~ a couple behind us..i guess they are newlyweds and having their vacation here. they came from Dubai and asked me to help them to take a few pictures since i sat behind.. *so sweet* and actually wanna play this game which can turn my myself in 360 degree~~ my cousin took my pictures while im waiting for my turn..and who knows.. the censors broke down when im almost step nearer for the game..i'll come genting again for it next time!! After the games, we went indoor and I managed to buy 2 shirts-both pinky de. Haha..then went for dinner with my biao jie before heading for a movie (red cliff 2). after that, we waited at the lobby and managed to take a few pictures..mini genting highlands~~ my pet..LOLz...i born in the year of dragon la.. me again~~

27/1
Today relatives came to our house for visiting. Cousin’s son is very kawaii desu and he named romeo. Me with my romeo. HahaZ..Then I went to South City Plaza with my aunty, uncle and biao ge to buy some groceries at night. hahaZ.. Shopping Complex is rather quiet during CNY season.

28/1
HahaZ..Been in KL for few days and I rather become PIG liao. Everyday relax, ZZZ, play and most important is EAT. Gosh…My aunty is very good in cooking and I helped her to eat eat eat. Haha..tonite we had steamboat~~

29/1
Today went to my relatives house lo and I EAT again~~ hahaZ. Was typing for my blog draft as I could not online at the moment. Tomorrow going to Ipoh lo.

30/1
Today went to jalan duta bus station alone by taxi. i reached there 1 hour earlier so i just accompany by my hp musics lo. lucky me, i sat alone whole the journey from kl to ipoh. jia yee came to bus station with fiona. hahaZ...but fiona gonna back home awhile so jia yee and me back home ourself lo..took my bath and rest while waiting for miss fiona lo..she came around 6pm to settle the keusahawanan stuff. after jia yee dad came back, we have 'lao yu sang' session lo. This is my 1st time 'lao yu sang' and also tasted it~~ then, chee wai came fetch us for dinner at 'dung gu teng' aka 'mushroom stop'- miss jia yee teach de..we ordered a lot of dishes and finally we decided to da bao the fish head curry back home~~ then, we went to jusco before back home lo..took pictures in front jia yee house~~

31/1
went breakfast together with jia yee parents at foodstall beside the sports complex. then jia yee and me went to fetch fiona before going zoe house for visiting. haha..we chatted for 1 hour plus before going kai kai at ipoh parade. bought mango rice which this is my 1st time eating it. tasted nice and i recommended for those who like 'nasi pulut'.fetched fiona back home and managed to meet her new born nephew..headed back for a bath before out for steamboat dinner at MP restaurant.. chee wai brought us around the ipoh area after the dinner. knew a lot of things bout ipoh~~we went for supper at ipoh white coffee kopitiam before back home ZZZ.

1/2
jia parents brought me for dim sum this morning. ate till very full~~ then arranged my stuffs before back uni life again lo..huhu..BTW..thanks a lot to anuty n uncle...really enjoyed myself in ipoh~~time passes VERY VERY VERY fast le.. hope i didnt miss every second of it..and countdown-ing 90 more days back MIRI...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was hearing everything by lee hom..it's a sweet song..highly recommended lee hom new album~~

0 thoughts :