Saturday, February 28, 2009

gossip gal day~~

Yesterday attended 2 classes that started at 8am!!! and...the story havent full stop yet. Guess what, we waited in the lecture hall almost 15 min??? if not mistaken then said "i'll not teaching today. Throw all your seniors notes as i'll use my own new lecture notes to teach"....AND he gave a sudden QUIZ......argh...

back room, arranged my stuffs before 大家姐(shiaw mei) n fiona came my room to practice make up for material nite..lolZ..this is my 1st time experienced make up on my own..then went for badminton with my coursemates...some couldnt attend as they have something to busy with...only choon pau, yu ren, wei lee, me, fiona, zoe, 大家姐, bao wei, kok sun and sean went for the exciting badminton lo..haha...at first,i was playing single with fiona before zoe came to play with me. then we have a mixed double match between choon pau-fiona and wei lee-joy. lol..SOB..wei lee n me lost the match tho we win the 1st set. today badminton was VERY VERY FUN!!! managed to sweat a lot as material nite is tomorrow.hahaZ...another battle between sean-fionaand bao wei-大家姐 single match between choon pau and wei lee~~

went to cafe to bid goodbye 4 mission trip frenZ before heading for lunch+dinner with fiona jaya cafe..

nite time start crazy lo..fiona, jia yee n me went to zoe room to see her dress..she looks VERY SWEET~~~then we went to 大家姐 room..lolZ...and end up every1 in my room liao~~fiona, 大家姐, jia yee n me take turn to test the dress lo..hahaZ...then gave various of comments to improve this and that weakness..kinda enjoy tonight..

0 thoughts :