Thursday, February 26, 2009

I OMOS KILL MY BLOG!!!

my goodness...was trying out to change my blog template juz nw...found 1 very nice template n tried to edit it lo...somehow....DAMN!!!i almost delete all my post!!!wanna die liao...if really all my post gone....I WILL STOP BLOGGING LIAO!!!!im serious and I MEANT IT!!!!hopefully i wont be so clumsy anymore....argh............so,my blog kinda plain at the moment cuz im using the BASIC BLOGGER template...so...gimme some time to find SAFE HTML and i'll change the background as soon as possible.....

3 thoughts :

Anonymous said...

where's c-box?! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
i dun want leave comments in ur blog anymore............

Joy Easily said...

i wanna insane liao la...u know i try very hard to make this cbox alive..nw gt flu liao la after i save this cbox life..

Anonymous said...

wakakakaka.....
I am very happy to c it alive again!!! worth it la...