Saturday, April 18, 2009

Flood

1 comment     
Was checking my email just now and i am really outdated in lotsa things. When i called back home, my parents didnt say anything.Previously there was a land slide in my hometown. Now, the FLOOD. gosh...hardly for me to imagine it. Thanks Lord everyone is doing fine. Here is the picture send by my dad. =( and i receive an email saying that there is a prediction that there will be another Tsunami hitting on 22 July. It is also when there will be sun eclipse. Predicted that it is going 2 be really bad and countries like Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), Singapore, Maldives, Australia, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, India and Phillipines are going to be badly hit. So, try to stay away from beaches =) Please pray for all beings.

1 thoughts :

huong said...

how true is this...no one knows.