Thursday, April 23, 2009

tired~~

No comments     
categories: 
i just woke up and it's 11.30am (and plan to continue zzz again)..exam finished (time to relax) but why i feel very tired???is it i am too BUSY and no time to rest...really wanna someone to pamper me once this few days =( but i think it's impossible...zoe n fiona went back home dy last tuesday..fiona put her stuffs in my room and my place is very messy now cause i havent pack yet..Goin to pack later. Actually planned to pack it tomorrow but seriously, my stuffs are extremely A LOT!!!die lo...even my abang notes already consists of 5 boxes (i have 2 hyper ma)..so, shud i throw some of it...last semester i have 4 boxes, but i manage to reduce it to 2. so, hope i can reduce it again...the clothes i hav in my closet...the top view...looks okay only rite??? and my side view...u multiply the height with 6. so, that's the total clothes i have in my hostel...haha... and i shud get back with my 'packing' life...T.T

0 thoughts :