Monday, April 20, 2009

packing!!

No comments     
categories: 
yippee..finally finish my final paper today(and was a NIGHTMARE for me cause i have the feeling i'll fail this subject)..so, shud i declare myself as a senior now??lol..so happy cause i hav time to blog again...was DAMN BUSY arranging my stuffs just now...never knew i hav so many things...sob...gonna start headache dy cause still wondering where to put all those things...even my table was a mess now...full with notes, pass years, PAPERS.....and.....i just throw whatsoever i have on the table right after the exam ..oops..paiseh-nyer...frankly, i prefer to tidy up those messy and dirty stuff...somehow, the 'feel' is better cause i can see the difference of 'before' and 'after'...lol...please dont think that i sot jor now...im stil counting how many boxes i need to put all those things...at the moment, i have 5 boxes of notes for my future adik..ya..it's FIVE!!!Just notes...havent include my own stuffs yet..i think i stil need 2/3 boxes...Gosh..and guess wat...i used washing machine today...wuhoo...okay guys, i know u all sure start saying im such a lazy girl dy..lolZ...actually i planned to use it before im having my exam la..really no time to wash those clothes mar...normally i'll wash manually...but...sorry-lar...sure u all will surprise if i mention the amount of clothes 'the washing machine' wash..lolZ...and really break my record lo...18 clothes, 6 pants and 1 big towel...was planning to wash my blanket too but sob...full jor T.T even my hanger also not enough and need to share 2 clothes per hanger...

Lotsa people keep asking me what's my plan for holidays...well..at the moment...this wednesday going for paintball again..and thu night might have a grand dinner (not sure yet)...plan to go penang on fri....then church retreat on weekends at Bukit Merah...then goin to Ipoh and stay till saturday before i head to LCCT and fly back home lo...

0 thoughts :